The ASOPRS Foundation funds ongoing educational programs here and abroad to keep members, trainees, and other interested parties abreast of the continually evolving field of oculoplastic care.
Current Educational Activities:
• Annual Foundation Lecture
• Trainee Spring Meeting support
• Oculoplastic bibliography
• ASOPRS Journal access for members
• On-line Journal access for international programs
• Meeting DVDs and PDFs
Funding of the Foundation comes solely through charitable gifts received from
physician members, grateful patients, and the general public.
ASOPRS Foundation • 5841 Cedar Lake Road, Suite 204 • Minneapolis, MN 55416 • (952) 646-2038