ASOPRS-AAO Joint Programs Committee
Eric Steele, MD - Chair
Cat Burkat, MD
Jill Melicher-Larson, MD
Marcus Marcet, MD
Angelo Tsirbas, MD
Richard Allen, MD
Section 18: ASOPRS–AAO Joint Programs Committee
A. Shall represent the Society to the AAO (American Academy of Ophthalmology) working in conjunction with the AAO Program Committee to develop the ASOPRS co-sponsored instructional courses, breakfast roundtables and other oculofacial, orbital and aesthetic surgery scientific offerings as designated by the AAO held annually at the AAO Annual Meeting and other educational functions as requested.
B. Shall be composed of a Chair and not less than four (4) committee members.
1. The Chair shall serve for a term of three (3) years and will also serve as a member of the ASOPRS Program Committee.
2. The Chair may be appointed for an additional term of three (3) years.
3. Members shall serve for a period of three (3) years and shall be eligible for re-appointment for an additional term of three (3) years.
4. Each year the President shall appoint a new member to the Committee.
5. The plastics representative to the AAO STAC Committee shall be a member of this committee, serving coincident with the STAC appointment.